Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept 8 = A BIG DAY!

My poor dad. September 8 used to be remembered as his day - his birthday that is.

Then, 4 years ago, Nate & I decided to get married on that day.
Here is my dad spending his birthday walking me down the aisle:

Nate and I as newlyweds:


Then last year, Maggie decided to make her arrival on that day.
Here is my dad sharing his birthday last year with Mags:

And some other photos from that day last year:



Happy Birthday Dad! Happy Anniversary Nate! Happy Birthday Mags!!

Our last family photos - from June 2011:




The Birthday Girl!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a wonderful day for your family!!! Enjoy!!

BrookeK said...

ok....now I am crying! can't believe it has been one year...craziness! Happy Birthday Mags and Big T! Happy Anniversary Nate and Amy! :)

Old MD Girl said...

Aw! You guys are so cute!

BCK said...

love that photo of mags from day 1. melts my heart!