Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boots No. 7 in Cherry

Last week (or was it the week before), I posted about my red lipstick trials. I fully meant to put pictures of each color in the post but I had opted to do a bunch of posts and scheduled them to post and forgot to update the post before it was scheduled.

So here is the winning red lipstick.

I played with some of the editing features on the camera so hence the weird effects. And because Nate had to be the cameraman, Mags had to be in the picture so we could keep an eye on her. She is QUITE a fast crawler.











This is also one of my favorite outfits of late because it is comfy and easy. The pants have been a longtime favorite. $2.97 off a Gap clearance rack 3-4 years ago. The only issue they have is that the snap will sometimes just unsnap randomly throughout the day. I thought at first I had a defective pair but BCK has the same pair and the same thing happens. Wear a long enough shirt, you're fine. The shirt also has a great neckline to show off my new necklace ;).

I still don't know what I think about the quality of Boots No. 7 in Cherry. It is very easy on - and likely you have to do this with all red lipstick - but you have to be VERY careful when applying lest it gets all over your face. I think it has quite the staying power though b/c shortly after these photos were taken, I put Mags to bed, changed and went for a 31:52 run (every second counts!). I came back in and the red lips were still large and in charge. Yep - I was that woman running with full makeup on.

2 comments:

Maayan said...

love it! and your hair looks fantastic!

BCK said...

I thought those pants looked familiar! I am sad because I sent them off to Goodwill in the purge before the move...though I was getting a little tired of the POP sound they made when the button would come undone. Haha.

Love the lipstick and the shoes!