Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby's First Eden Parade

Every year we would go to the Eden Parade the first sunday in August when I was a kid. I LOVED it. The day before I would decorate my candy bag and make my sibilings do the same. I would always use my ride tokens to go on the craziest, dizziest rides.

I try to go to the parade every year and this year I was excited to take Mags. She enjoyed the dancers, the bands, and the horses.

We took the opportunity to take a five generation picture featuring Maggie's great-great grandfather:

We joked that they shared the same hairstyle.

Maggie (with my mom in the photo below) also met the Italian sausage of the famous Klements Racing Sausages:


If you have been reading this blog long enough, you may recall that Nate took a turn as the Italian Sausage about three years ago:


Now I am just hoping that I won the cow or pig in the Fireman's Raffle. (My bro is a volunteer fireman and always hits us up for raffle tix.)

No comments: