Monday, June 6, 2011

Countdown to Vacation!

"It has been a year since we went on a vacation" ~Nate

WOW! A whole year! I know - a lot of people go a lot longer and/or don't go on vacation, but we have maintained a nice 2x a year vacation schedule for the past several years.

It was time to get planning.

We depart at the end of the month for ATL/FL!

We are excited to see our ATL friends and introduce them to the Magster in person since she isn't a big Skype fan. We are also excited to meet A, our friends' baby, who is about 6 weeks older than Mags.

After a few days in the ATL, we will head to FL to visit my BIL. Since my BIL conveniently works at Disney, we will also be introducing Maggie to the real Mickey Mouse after making her pose month after month with a stuffed one. Plus, I really want a Dole Whip, which can only be found at the Magic Kingdom. A few days at my in-laws condo/BIL's residence and then we will head to the JW Marriot Grande Lakes where Nate has a work conference and Maggie and I have a daily reservation at the pool.

You may have guessed this already but our plan is to road trip. St. Christopher, patron saint of travelers, pray for us.