Thursday, May 19, 2011

Magnum P.I.

You may recall that we had quite the list of nicknames going when Maggie was first born. Over time, we pretty much only call her "Maggie" or "Mags". Magarino is probably a close third.

My sister's BF recently came up with another one to add to the list: Magnum P.I.

Ha ha ha. I'm sad I didn't think of it.

While reading my friend HB's blog, and seeing the pictures of her hubby and son in fake mustaches, an idea came to me. I should dress Maggie like Magnum P.I.! HB's husband, W, obliged and provided us with three faux mustaches. Maggie already had a Hawaiian print dress. We dug out a baseball cap and sunglasses and voila: Magnum P.I.:


Amazingly, she did not care about the mustache. She was not a fan of the glasses or the hat though:



Oh, that was fun. Poor kid. I'm sure this will get an eye roll or two once she hits 13.

4 comments:

BrookeK said...

Hilarious!

hollyburch said...

Love it!

Emily said...

This made me laugh. Too cute.

Old MD Girl said...

You do realize that these are the photos that are going to have to be displayed when the first boyfriend is brought home, right?