Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Photo Update

This year for Mother's and Father's Day, my sister had the great idea to get a sibling photo taken for each of my parents since the last one occurred when I was in high school. (Given this, I was CRACKING up during Modern Family last night when Claire & Mitch decided to do the same thing for Jay for his birthday.)

We decided to go with white shirts and jeans since I am pretty sure that was the family uniform for over half of our pictures growing up. We booked Nate's coworker, T, who was also our wedding photographer.

T had the great suggestion to use the Richfield Nature Park, which had several nice spots for pictures. Thankfully, the day we got pictures taken was an anomaly - that is, it was nice and sunny. (Although I think T would have preferred to have less sun.)

We got the pictures back yesterday. Here are a couple of the 200 shots:




T also took pictures of Mags, Nate & me, my brother and his daughter, and then the girls which I thought was a nice bonus.




Funny story - when Toni was up in the tree she asked if she could have a picture of her holding Maggie up in the tree. We quickly put the kabosh to that idea.



1 comment:

BrookeK said...

These are awesome! I love the one of the 3 of you and the one of Mike and Toni is adorable!