Tuesday, April 19, 2011

High Miles Running



Hey Runners! Check out High Miles Running!

From the HMR Facebook page:
"High Miles Running is a comprehensive endurance company looking to help you reach your goals. Whether it is a Boston or Peachtree Qualifier, finishing your 1st 5k, losing weight, improving the run in your triathlon, or trying to break 15 minutes for the 5k, we have the resources for you.

Based in Atlanta, Georgia but serving the world, High Miles Running can provide you with the guidance you desire."


Ok, so yes, Mr. Eric Heintz is a friend of mine. But I do have to say that I credit my qualifying for the Boston Marathon and my marathon PR to him. Eric provided me a training plan for the 2006 Chicago Marathon where I ran 3:30:20 to qualify for the 2007 Boston Marathon, where I ran 3:33:28. Both marathons remain some of my best life experiences and due to my awesome training, I finished both with a smile:


Eric can help you no matter what the distance, so check it out!

If you need more enticement, High Miles Running is having a contest on Facebook to win a Brooks Technical T-shirt. Just "like" them, and post your favorite running-related quote on their wall to be entered!

Photo Sources: High Miles Running logo used with permission from EH. Chicago Marathon Finish photo from my personal collection.

No comments: