Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend Recap Part 2

Saturday morning started with swim "lessons" for Maggie. This week she got a little crabby towards the end. Regardless, she seems to be liking the water. Her kicks in the bath have quadrupled since starting the lessons two weeks ago.

After swim lessons, I returned the favor and took my friend HC to Gloss for a pedicure for her birthday as she did for me a couple months back. After all the walking at the Shedd, the foot rub felt very nice! It also is good to have some conversation with a fellow full-time working mom. Can we say "UNLOAD"?!

We then took a trip up to my hometown for bowling with my dad, siblings and niece. I am terrible at bowling, but I enjoy trying. We finished off with some birthday cake and pizza before saying good bye to the birthday girl.

We were in bed at 8:30 PM.

Photos to follow.

No comments: