Sunday, March 20, 2011

Craft of the Month: March

You may be thinking, "Wait, Did I miss the February Craft of the Month?"

Alas. The February Craft of the Month is still half-finished on my sewing table. My goal is to finish it by the end of March.

The March Craft of the Month had to take precedence because there was an actual due date on it of today. I started the cutting late last night. :)

My neighbor (who received the January Craft of the Month) asked me to make a similar bag/purse for the fundraiser that she and her husband organize. So I whipped up yet another Birdie Sling for the MS Bowl-A-Thon silent auction. I have no idea how much it will go for, but must admit I am curious to find out.





The Interior:


2 Down, 10 to Go!

2 comments:

Maayan said...

so springy!

heather said...

Love the bag and SUPER love that it's going to support MS (a cause dear to my heart)!!!