Monday, February 14, 2011

Testing out the Baby Jogger

It was almost 50 degrees here yesterday so I HAD to go for a run. Even better, I HAD to test out the baby jogger.

So we got Mags ready in her sports-related attire:


Including her baby Nikes -


Strapped her in -


And off we went -



We also lubed up her face with some vaseline and wrapped her in a fleece blanket. We did a 1.4 miles loop around our neighborhood and she loved it! Or at least I am interpreting her incessant chatter the whole time as loving it. I thought it was difficult. I was huffing and puffing for sure. The jogger glided very easy and I didn't really have to push it but I feel like it made me run faster than I normally would. I'm sure it takes some getting used to. Regardless, it was a great way to celebrate the beautiful day!

No comments: