Sunday, February 6, 2011

Maggie's First Contest


I have posted about Bebe Britches diapers before and am doing it again because I entered Maggie into a contest they are having on Facebook to win a free diaper. If you are on Facebook, you can help us out by "liking" her photos. The photo with the most "likes", wins.

1. Like Bebe Britches on Facebook.

2. Go to the February Bebe Britches Bum Contest album. Maggie's photos are #26-28.


The contest photos are of Maggie in her Bebe Britches diaper (contest rules) - the photos posted here have nothing to do with anything - I just thought they were cute and it's one of my favorite outfits she currently fits into :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Her pictures were so cute. I "liked" all of them for you. My favorite was the one with her arms stretched out. She looked very excited about her Bebe Britches!! Good luck!