Tuesday, December 14, 2010

EXERSAUCER!!!!!!!!!!!

"What the hell is an exersaucer?"

Those were my EXACT words when Nate called me last spring and asked me if we wanted an exersaucer. He came home with this plastic monstrosity with farm animals all over it and said, "THAT is an exersaucer." (One of his colleagues gave us several different baby toys after her third, and final, baby grew out of them which was AWESOME!)

The exersaucer sat in our basement for the next seven months. Then last week, I thought, "Hey, maybe Maggie would like that now that she loves to stand so much." I put her in it and her world has never been the same. It seems like every day she learns a new skill in it. Yesterday she figured out how to spin herself around in it. Our child may never learn to roll over or crawl due to the fact that she hates being on her tummy, but man, she can work an exersaucer, which has to be a life skill, don't you think?!






5 comments:

Tara said...

Aww- she looks like she is having so much fun!

Old MD Girl said...

I agree.

heather said...

This is exactly how my oldest was! He just wanted to be up...crawling was not an option! He loved the exersaucer too...and it was nice for me to make dinner too while he was occupied! :-)

BrookeK said...

I love the one with her head thrown back and the look of complete happiness on her face! she loves it!

BCK said...

hahaha. too cute!