Thursday, October 21, 2010

SMILE!

"Mom, Really? People know I'm cute. You don't need to keep taking pictures of me."


"Ok, You're Right. I do have a pretty trendy outfit on today with my monogrammed onesie (Thanks Amber!) and my Baby Legs (Thanks Miles & Felix!)"


"Wait...You're putting that on the blog? I'm so embarrassed!"


"Mom you are really weird, but I kinda like it"


"I can stick out my tongue too"


"You think I like having that burp rag in my mouth?? Well...maybe I do"


"Wait! Where did the burp rag go?!?? I like it! I like it! Bring it Back!!"


"YES!!! My mommy is the coolest!"

5 comments:

Maayan said...

heart.

Old MD Girl said...

When do you go back to work, again?

;-)

Heehee. Mags is the cutest!

Ali said...

Ah, too much cuteness! Love, it, love it!

Silky Jess said...

She's just ridiculously adorable!

BCK said...

hehehe. even tho i have already seen the smile progression, it still cracks me up. love the baby legs!