Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photo Shoots



Maggie's newborn photo shoot pics are in!!! The above features a preview that the photographer did for us. If you would like the link to all of the photos, please email me and I will send it to you. We are very happy with how they turned out and would highly recommend Photography Atelier! I am obsessed with looking at them.

In the junior varsity world of photography, I also did a photo shoot with Maggie wearing her Douglas Jeweler t-shirt. (Douglas Jeweler is Nate's dad's store.) The shirt actually was Nate's (or one of his brother's) when they were a baby. I am really not one for baby headbands, but I stuck one on her so that people wouldn't think she was a boy after everyone in church thought she was a boy because she was wearing a gender non-specific Halloween outfit. Hello - girls can wear orange too!


No comments: