Friday, October 15, 2010

Book it!

Alas! Swaptree has started charging for swaps meaning I have a big bag of books that I am going to take to Goodwill, unless one of YOU wants them - let me know!

These High Green Hills - Jan Karon
Lucky Man - Michael J. Fox
Timeline - Michael Crichton
The Wonder Spot - Melissa Banks
She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb
Seabiscuit - Laura Hillenbrand
The Ladies Lending Library - Janice Kulyk Keefer
Kabul Beauty School - Deborah Rodriguez
The true & outstanding adventures of the hunt sisters - elisabeth robinson
Divine Secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood - rebecca wells
Behind the scenes at the museum - kate atkinson

2 comments:

BrookeK said...

Is the MJ Fox book on his struggle with PD? Then I will take it! Thanks!

Sarah said...

Ooh, I couldn't live without my swaps! It's still only a quarter, isn't it?