Friday, October 8, 2010

1 Month Old


Maggie is a month old today! I am going to take a picture of her in a onesie on her quilt every month (this morning's shot above) and one with mickey every month (see below). It is amazing how big she has gotten. I weighed her on the Wii Fit this morning - 10.4 lbs. We are celebrating by going for a walk with her friend Maddie in a bit. She also was nice and gave me 5 1/2 hours of solid sleep last night!!! I also got her to smile today for the first time!!! I was clapping her hands together - she did it like 10 times so I don't think it was a fluke!

Here she is with Mickey at 1 week old:


And this morning's shot:

2 comments:

BCK said...

she has grown so much!!!

caroldes7 said...

SO cute! Amazing how much she has changed already. Happy 1 month, Maggie!!!! MWAH! C,F,&S