Monday, September 27, 2010

Double Life

Apparently even though I'm up every three hours feeding a 2 1/2 week old infant and wearing the same black scrubby maternity shirt every night for...i lost track of how many nights, I somehow made it out to Silk Gentleman's Club, met "Johnny" and gave him my number over the weekend.

Here's the story -

Yesterday I got a phone call. It was an unknown number so I let it go to voicemail. Then I got a text from the same number. "Hey it's Johnny. We met last night at Silk".

I did not reply figuring he would get the hint.

This morning, another text message from Johnny woke me up. "R U busy today? Maybe we could meet up?"

I almost replied, "would you like me to bring my 2 1/2 week old infant?" But I did not. I replied that he had the wrong number. We'll see if I get any more text messages.

1 comment:

BCK said...

haha. too funny!