Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Recap: TV, TV, TV

I recently developed sciatic nerve pain in my right butt cheek. This is a common pregnancy complaint, particularly in the late 3rd trimester so I wasn't too surprised. However, I think that this may have worsened because I literally sat on my a** for the majority of the weekend watching TV. First, I had to finish True Blood season 1 so that I could take it back to the library today. Then I also succumbed and started the second season of Gossip Girl. My TV weekend culminated in the season premiere of Mad Men last night! AHHH...it's good to have some Don Draper back in my life even if he does enjoy getting slapped around ;)

1 comment:

hollyburch said...

I remember the days of watching lots of TV and especially old seasons of TV shows. Enjoy while you can!