Sunday, July 11, 2010

Amy's Secret

It was my friend BLK's 30th birthday yesterday so I whipped up this summer nightie from the book One Yard Wonders. It was an easy project - this book has lots of good, basic patterns that are quick and easy and only take, you guessed it, one yard of material.




I really love this material - it is a very lightweight cotton that reminds me of a vintage sheet. I don't remember where I got it from. The selvedge says Robert Kaufman 5965. Nate said I could open up a lingerie shop a la Victoria's Secret - Amy's Secret, ha ha ha.

5 comments:

figmentofcogitation said...

I like your version even better than the one in the book. Nice job!

Michelle

Rebekah said...

Cute!

Silky Jess said...

You could make a few of these for yourself for easy nighttime nursing. Super cute!

Silky Jess said...

You could make a few of these for yourself for easy nighttime nursing. Super cute!

BCK said...

love it! looks like you aren't so scared about making clothes.