Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who knew?

Thank you for all of the comments and emails re: the blog. I guess I was not aware that I had more than 5 readers, including my Nana! I can't really leave my Nana sad about the blog disappearing! I also realized that I sort of left people hanging with the bathroom remodel, the nursery reveal and of course Baby Schlotty! I will try to keep it up when possible as some of the commenters said - post when you feel like it. To be honest, that was one of the reasons why I quit, toying with the idea since last September. I just felt like I HAD to post every day even if it was some useless thing.

So I'm pulling a Brett Favre here, coming out of my two week retirement and resuming the blog...for now. I can only promise that it will continue to be a mix of whatever interests me that day - not always related to home remodeling.

Leave me in your google reader for now.

6 comments:

slunz said...

We never forgot you Ann.

Old MD Girl said...

Yay! You're back! Who cares if your blog isn't about home renovation (though that part of it was definitely useful). I mostly read it to hear what you were up to. Your updates would definitely have been missed!

heather said...

YAY!!!!!!!

BrookeK said...

yessss! brett farve or not, I'm excited!

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

Hooray!!!

Nemmie said...

Yay, glad you are back! It's hard to leave the blogging world ;)

Absolutely, just blog when you feel like it, don't feel pressured. And anyway: the only time blogs annoy me and I drop them from my Reader is when they post TOO MUCH, not when they post infrequently.

Best of luck!