Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Are My Sunshine


I have gotten some emails and a comment about the You Are My Sunshine sign from Nursery of the Day. Isn't it just awesome?! The post said it was from Sugarboo Designs. I emailed them to find out where i could buy it and they sent me a link to their shop since we didn't have a store nearby that carried them.

In the meantime, I just googled "you are my sunshine sugarboo" and found three places online that carry them if you are interested.

Chasing Fireflies
Twinkle Twinkle Little One

$280-$300 is a bit out of my price range. I'm tempted to find an old piece of wood and stencil it myself.

Photo Source: Blueprint Bliss

1 comment:

heather said...

i love this! got me thinking about what quotes/songs/things i could include in my house!

ps thanks for the comment on my color dilemma! i didn't want to sway anyone but the two colors I had in mind were that same pool/turquoise blue or a bright green (leaning more towards the pool)! :-)