Friday, May 21, 2010

Want Free Samples?

In graduate school, a bunch of us signed up to be BZZ Agents. What is a bzz agent? Basically, you get sent "campaigns" which are products to try. For a free sample/free stuff junkie like myself, this is wonderful! You also get free samples to pass out among your friends to "spread the word" about the product. I also signed up to be a She Speaks member at some point, which is essentially the same thing but tailored to women.

The thing about these things (BzzAgent, SheSpeaks) is that they ebb and flow. I don't remember the last time I had a campaign and recently I have gotten THREE shipments! So if you want the latest and greatest Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner samples or Hawaiian Tropic Creme Lotion SPF 50 samples leave me a comment with how to contact you (if I don't already know you personally) and I will send them off. I think I have 4 or 5 samples of each.

No comments: