Monday, April 12, 2010

No more Schlotty Schlocks

Tomorrow marks the 20 week mark of my pregnancy! Only 20 weeks to go to tackle my L-O-N-G list of DIY Baby Schlotty. I started some of the list over the weekend. I have noticed that pregnancy brain has made crafting more time-consuming than it used to be. Example - I made the 2nd set of curtains for window #2 in the baby room yesterday. I measured the window, measured the curtains on window 1. Made the curtains, hung them up and window #2 were way longer than window #1. How did that happen?! So i have some hemming to do.

Due to this, I am suspending the Schlotty Couture Schlocks site for an indefinite amount of time. I don't really need one more thing to keep track of right now, because let's face it - I'm doing a terrible job keeping track of everything else. Thus if you try to go to the site, you will notice it is no longer up. Perhaps I will resurrect it again sometime. To all of you who so graciously advertise on your own blogs, you can remove the ad! THANK YOU! My goal with selling Schlocks was to get enough money to buy a new sewing machine, which I was able to do.

Tomorrow, I will give you a sneak peak at DIY Baby Schlotty. Stay tuned!

No comments: