Wednesday, March 17, 2010

VACATION ALL I EVER WANTED!

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine
Ain't it just like a friend of mine
It hit me from behind
Yes I'm gone to Carolina in my mind"
~James Taylor's Carolina In My Mind

We have the Carolina 2010 Road Trip Planned!

Our first stop will be Asheville, NC. We will stay three nights in the Grand Bohemian Hotel. We plan to hit up the Biltmore Estate, some shopping, and hiking through the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

Then we are heading to Charleston, SC and three nights in the French Quarter Inn. We will wrap up the trip with three nights in Myrtle Beach, SC before returning home. We likely will make a stop overnight between Myrtle Beach and home. Total: 2,141 miles, 11 days and 11 nights.

Sounds like a great way to kick off the summer to me!!!

2 comments:

Old MD Girl said...

You guys totally know how to plan a vacation. When are you going?

BCK said...

wow, you have it planned! I'm impressed!