Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Job #2 Is Making Me Tired

Who am I kidding - Job #1 is making me tired too.

I have to submit midterm grades this week which means that when I am up at 3 AM, I actually have had something to do. Holy cats. Whining about being pregnant really makes the time fly by, ha ha ha. It has definitely been hard to motivate myself to get into teaching this semester. I am looking forward to the first week of May when I will be dunzo. I also officially gave word to them today that I am out of the game for Fall 2010 due to the arrival of bebe. Weird, but it seems that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, even though I know I have 2 months left of this semester. Taking on two jobs has definitely been more work than I thought it would be, pregnant or not. I do get to trade some pretty great stories with another woman in my office at job #1 that also has a job #2.

No comments: