Thursday, March 11, 2010

February = No Books


I came to the realization that I did not read a single book in February. It's a good thing i didn't set a book goal in 2010 because I would be far behind. Currently I am reading The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry. It is a nonfiction account by one woman who uses her life savings to attend Le Corden Bleu cooking school in Paris. It is also our book club book for March. So far (I think I am on page 75) I am enjoying it but am also wondering what the rest of the book is about because I'm getting a little bored with the cooking school recaps only. She doesn't seem as whiny as Julie in Julie & Julia, which this book is compared to on the book jacket. As in "if you liked Julie & Julia you will love The Sharper Your Knife...". The book does make me want to get out Mastering the Art of French Cooking though!

No comments: