Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Incident at Local YMCA

The people at my gym probably just wait to see what will happen next with me. First, there was the treadmill incident.

Then today i had another doozy.

Nate & I went to workout late this afternoon. Generally, I wear my running shorts and tank top and then put a pair of sweats over the top of my shorts and wear a long sleeve. We also try to get one of the small lockers right by the gym area (where all the machines are) so that we can throw our warm clothes in there and get going. So, I go and get my 35 minute run in and head over to the locker bank when I am finished.

For whatever reason, I forgot where I was and instead of putting my sweats on over my shorts, I started taking my shorts off! My shorts were down by my ankles before I realized that I was standing in the middle of my gym in nude colored granny panties! To make matters worse, I sort of had a wedgie too.

I YANKED up my shorts and started cracking up. One guy for sure saw me and just smiled at me. I then put my sweats on OVER my shorts and ran out the door.

Seriously. that is 2 strikes...I'm just waiting to see what Dumbass move #3 will be!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh...you crack me up! How embarrassing!

Amy Badler said...

Hilarious!

chacha said...

Haha! That's a good one. I guess your brain had already fast-forwarded to getting ready for work rather than leaving the Y.

BrookeK said...

that is soooo funny!

BCK said...

I am laughing out loud.

Old MD Girl said...

Dork!!

Missy said...

Hilarious. At least you laughed at yourself - I think that's a good sign :). But it might be time to find another gym.....