Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keep Calm & Carry On

I am doubtful that the knitted scarf will be complete by Christmas. I had to take a break from knitting because I have been having shoulder pain. Like, it is difficult lift my arm up to wash my hair shoulder pain. So when I read about Yokoo in the NYT, I could not imagine how she built up the endurance to knit for 13 hours a day.

I have to keep my eyes on the prize...


Photo Source: Sadie & Oliver where I also got the pattern for the scarf via Ravelry

2 comments:

Old MD Girl said...

I never heard of rotator cuff problems from knitting. Learn something new every day!

heather said...

That is funny! I pulled an all nighter two nights ago working on an embroidery project and today I have no strength in my right hand (into my lower arm)...who knew crafting could be so dangerous! :-)