Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"I love it when we're crusing together"

Last night I finished two more gifts, for the women who brought us into this world. Both of them turned out VERY good! Nate even helped out - he is now master cutter and presser in the Schlotty Santa Workshop. I will post pictures of everything after they are given out as I'm not sure who does and does not read this blog ;)

I will be finishing up the handmade gifts tonight after a much needed haircut! This is why I don't ever break my procrastination habit - because stuff still gets done. Well, besides that ruffle scarf...

In other news, we got our cruise travel portfolio delivered via UPS last night! Normally I would be thinking about vacation nonstop, but I have been so focused on Christmas and getting things done for that that I haven't really thought about it that much! After the hustle and bustle of December, i will be very happy to be on a boat, in the sun, with a book. We leave for FL in 1 week and 2 days. The ship departs in 1 week and 4 days. Woohoo!

Title of this post comes from that really bad movie, Duets, where Huey Lewis (Hip to be Square) and Gwnyth Paltrow (pre Goop) sang, you guessed it, a duet.

2 comments:

Silky Jess said...

I am a little concerned that the Cruising song immediately stuck in my head when I read the title of your post. Now, it won't go away!

Old MD Girl said...

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought too. And Gwynnie? Though you may think you're all that with your fab acting career, rock star hubby, and alterna-lifestyle, remember you got it all because of your mama.

And you really can't sing that well!

(Sorry, not a fan of G.)