Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Decorate the Christmas Tree or Watch Tv in my nice warm bed?

When our handy man came to hook up the shut-off valve to the gas line for our stove, he also figured out a way to run cable up to our bedroom. Take that lazy cable man.

Thus, we have had a tv in our bedroom for approximately 6 days.

Saturday morning I woke up at 7 AM. Nate was still sleeping so I turned on the beast. 3 hour-long episodes of America's Next Top Model (cyle 1) later, I decided to actually get up for the day. Yikes - 3 hours wasted there!

Last night I crawled into bed a bit early and turned on my buddy, bourdain. I had the electric blanket on and was all cozy. The heat probably went to my brain because the next think I knew I was signing up for the Bourdain text message updates.

Meanwhile, our Christmas tree still needs to be decorated.

No comments: