Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

I hate black friday. With a passion.

However, I did venture out this Black Friday as I already mentioned for the TV. I have to say that at 8 AM Best Buy was fairly well organized. I was in and out within 15 minutes.

What I did NOT mention in my previous post is that I made one other big purchase that day - a new Mac Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I took the teaching job, I had decided that I was going to use the extra income and get a crazy pair of shoes in NYC, which I did NOT end up buying. In the meantime, they offered me the same job in the spring semester, which I accepted thinking I could upgrade my laptop, which I have had since college. No shoes in NYC = Laptop Upgrade came sooner. WOOHOO!

I just realized that I now may never leave my bed. ha ha ha

No comments: