Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bedroom Picture with TV

Here is the a shot of my new favorite spot in our house with the new TV:


Basically the overstuffed chair and the dresser switched places to accomodate the TV.
We also moved our rug to be at the foot of the bed. I really love the look of all the wallpaper that is out now, but knowing that wallpaper is a huge pain in the a** to remove makes me not want to put it up. So I bought all of these supplies to stencil a wallpaper like pattern on the long wall of our bedroom instead. Add that to the 2010 to-do list.

Now onto shows. I kept seeing recaps and fashions from Gossip Girl and I wondered what that was all about. I put the first DVD of season 1 on reserve at the library and it is in now. Do people watch this show? Is it good? I am kind of thinking it will fall into the guilty pleasure file, along with ANTM.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Gossip Girl = Guilty Pleasure. I originally got the DVDs to watch when my husband wasn't around. He caught the tail end of one, and now won't let me watch them without him. We're just finishing up Season 2.