Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby we were Born to Run

Now that the vacation recaps are over, I'll get back to "real life". A fun-filled weekend kept me from being too depressed that vacation was over. We headed to Madison - Nate hung out with his brother and went to the Badger game while I had celebrated SU's birthday with SU, LP & JC. We had dinner at Brasserie V followed by drinks at the Old Fashioned. The next morning we had a fantastic brunch at Sardine followed by pedicures. My toes are now smokin' in havana.

We watched The Proposal - pretty standard romantic comedy, but I enjoyed it. Or maybe I just enjoyed being a beached whale on the couch, ha ha ha.

We had brunch at Copper Dock to celebrate my grandmother-in-law's, cousin-in-law's and father-in-law's birthdays. We finished our yard work for the year and I ended my weekend with the best Bruce Springsteen concert that I have been to. Not a bad weekend at all.

That said, I am looking forward to a quiet week.

No comments: