Friday, October 16, 2009

Our last wedding of 2009

I am excited that it is finally Friday. This week was a long one and I didn't get to bed before 11 PM one night. This is an hour and a half later than I try to get to bed. (I know - this is super early but I NEED my sleep!)

Later this afternoon JN & I are getting customized steam treatments and 30 minute massages at Metamorphosis for only $31 as part of the Pretty in Pink deal at prettycity.com. After that Nate & I are headed to the rehearsal dinner of JS & CG at the usual Schlotty-Speiser hangout, Joey Buenos. The wedding's tomorrow at the picturesque Holy Hill Basilica with dinner and reception at the Harley Davidson Museum. Yes, you heard (actually, read) me right. I am excited as this is one reception venue we have not been to before!

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Old MD Girl said...

Amy, 9:30 is not super early. It is normal.

At least this is what I tell myself. If Luca had it his way we'd be in bed by 8:30.

:-P