Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally...some photos!

I still cannot find my camera cord, but I just realized that our computer has a slot for a memory card!

I recently made some items for friends that helped me advertise schlocks. This was my first go (without instructions) of installing a lining in the market bag.



I also made a onesie for Alex with a sheep on it, in his mom's favorite color of course:


That about sums up the crafting. Having two jobs has cut into my crafting and reading time.

Now for our china cabinet post auction:


I took close ups of each shelf in an attempt to show more of the items. I really like the mixing of my great-grandparents' items with my china.


I'm not sure if you can see the GREAT pink vase on this shelf:




Nate also got me some sunflowers which have held up beautifully this week:


And now for the Pièce de résistance: Here is my homemade bread:

I don't know about you, but I think it looks a heck of a lot better than the breadmaker attempts:

Ha ha ha. That sad little loaf still makes me laugh.

TGIF!

No comments: