Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crafting & Sewing Inspirations

Still feeling like crud and sounding like a man, but thanks to the assistance of Nyquil, I got some sleep last night.

We had another sewing club meeting last night. We didn't have a project for this month as we were going to learn about different notions and have a Q&A night. Personally, I found it very helpful. Everyone also brought a variety of books so that was fun too. Next month we are back to projects with grommet and ribbon napkin rings!

I am a fan of these shoe clips from Erica Weiner:

I became aware of these after seeing them at I am a Greedy Girl. Erica Weiner has several other fun pairs in her shop as well.

Another thing to add to my never ending list of crafts are the projects in the new ReproDepot books:


They is the folk book and the flora book. Each comes with 10 paper projects using the papers that are inspired by their fabrics. Read the Design*Spong review here.

And my new favorite online fabric shop: Marie-Madeline Studio

No comments: