Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF!

I was happy to watch the season premiere of Project Runway last night. Although it seems there are even more drama queens this season than in the past, if that's possible. People were ALREADY crying on episode one. This may be a long haul!

I also put together and finalized my "lovely package" for the lovely package exchange hosted by D at Oh, Hello Friend. The packages have to be mailed out by tomorrow. I really think i did a good job with my package and hope AN, the recipient, enjoys it as well. I will fill you in on the details of the package I sent and the package I receive as soon as both of us get our packages. I can't wait!!

Then, we sort of have an open weekend.

We were going to have a few friends to Nate's family lake house tomorrow but it is going to be cold and possibly rain. YUK. SO, we might go to Chicago instead. We'll see!

Sunday we have my family reunion. Always a fun time :)

No comments: