Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clutch!

For the Milwaukee Sewing Club, our last project was the Anna Mae Clutch. (Our fearless leader, Karen, is in the process of making patterns for sale. This was her first attempt. The pattern will soon be available to the public at her website) I missed the last meeting due to a work function, so I played catch up during the work meeting we had this week.

I made the clutch out of the ZaZu Petals fabric in Raspberry to match my bridesmaid dress for JS & RN's wedding next weekend - only 10 more days to go!





Our dresses are a raspberry/magenta color from the JCrew Line:



I may be biased because I used JCrew dresses for my own wedding, but I personally love them as you truly can "wear them again". I have worn the green dress from A&EH's wedding countless times and my sister even borrowed it for Homecoming. Unfortunatley I don't think they make the Emma style anymore. And let's be honest, these puppies are ALWAYS on sale!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

That looks AMAZING!!! I think one of my favs.

BrookeK said...

awesome! I think I will be sporting the clutch from your wedding as my bag! ps. My Mom LOVED the makeup bags! We were all saying "that Amy is just amazing!"