1. Rick Bayless won Top Chef Masters!! Here is a great personal Bayless story if you are new to the blog.
2. Project Runway returns tonight! I am anxious to see if the move from Bravo to Lifetime will change anything. There also is a 2-hour special BEFORE the acutal season premiere bringing back 8 designers from previous season for a master challenge.
3. Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. I thought it might be a while before I could enjoy a beer after Saturday's debauchery but the Shandy is just too good to pass up.
4. Goodwill. I have always been a fan but Liz and I went last Friday and looked through almost every single rack and had a good laugh at some of the fashions. We found this sweet silver sequined sheath dress (with the tags and extra sequins still attached!) for $6.99 that I had to have. Not sure if there ever is an appropriate occasion to show up in a silver sequined sheath, but if nothing else, I will be a disco dancing zombie for Halloween (Liz's idea).
5. Gold jewelry. As in yellow gold. All of the jewelry on this site and this necklace.
6. Craftig! If it's a craft, you will find it here.
7. Embroidery hoops with fabric as decoration. See here.
8. The Kings of Leon Only by the Night
9. The September Fashion issues have arrived!!
10. This Colette pattern that I just purchased. Let's see if I actually make the dress! Today you can get 20% off Colette patterns thanks to the Frolic Blog by entering frolic20 in coupon code area.