Thursday, July 2, 2009

VACATION, ALL I EVER WANTED

We are taking a mini vacation July 23-26!! Work has been really stressing me out lately, so much so that I unleashed all of this negativity to my boss, who replied, "you need a vacation". Thus, Nate suggested a trip to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's special Bruce Springsteen exhibit: From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen. I can't remember when I first heard about this exhibit but I really wanted to go, being a the huge fan of the Boss that I am. (Don't worry, I'll leave my "I (HEART) BRUCE" shirt at home.)

So, we are driving to Cleveland! We're staying one night in Cleveland, visiting the Rock Hall, and then hitting up the beach town of St. Joseph, MI for a weekend of R&R on the way back. We love our road trips :)

2 comments:

caroldes7 said...

How fun!

BrookeK said...

Sounds like a blast! Joe and I want to make the trip down to the museum too....Just got back from MI and it is beautiful there! Have fun!