Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Lovely Package Exchange!

I will get to the lovely package exchange, but first some housekeeping in the form of a comment response: Ethan from One Project Closer left a comment asking if the bibs were water resistant. The bibs are not water resistant but they are machine washable, which I think would be important. :) I mailed a them off to a couple of friends, so I will know how they hold up after a washing or ten!

I am excited to participate in the Oh, Hello Friend lovely package exchange! Details can be found here. Recently I found all of this paper, notions, fancy cutters, etc in my craft closet. I used some stuff on invitations for my best friend's bachelorette party but have PLENTY more in my reserves. The package exchange will be a good way to get crafty and get some inspiration in return! I LOVE stuff like this!

No comments: