Friday, June 19, 2009

"Thundercrack...Baby's Back"



I am tired. We had a massive thunderstorm last night that acutally woke me with a jump. I felt like a little kid because some of the thunder cracks really were scary! This morning our beautiful rosebush, which we were calling obscene this week because it had SO many blossoms, had lost a lot of petals from the storm.

I am looking forward to the weekend, hoping to check out the Lakefront Festival of Arts at the Milwaukee Art Museum (pictured above behind my sis & I). We also will have to celebrate the dear old dads on Sunday! Hopefully it will be a sunny, hot weekend so I can break out the wakeboarding skills..finally!

1 comment:

BCK said...

I actually dove under the covers to hide after one particularly loud crack. I don't know how I thought that would help. I surfaced and the cat was staring at me, clearly thinking WTH?