Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sewing Club Recap



While Nate & Co. were busy being the Milwaukee Brewers Fans of the Game (complete with gift bags!) last night, I went to sewing club! The first meeting of the Milwaukee Sewing Club went pretty well. We basically discussed what projects we were working on, resources available on the web, and what projects we would be interested in working on. Our first project is going to be to create one of Karen's purses. I am a big fan of this project given that I asked Karen to create unique bags for each woman that had a role in my wedding. I definitely am the most novice of the group though, which is exciting because I feel like I will learn a lot. We also are going to tackle clothes as a group! Making clothes is the whole reason I wanted to learn to sew.

Photo Source

No comments: