Friday, June 5, 2009

New Book Club



If you can't find something, Do-It-Yourself. I have missed being in a book club since moving to Milwaukee. While living in Chicago, I joined 4 different book clubs, and ended up staying with 2 of them until I moved. At first, I liked not having a schedule of books to read, but increasingly, I have missed talking with fellow bookworms. Unfortunately I haven't really been able to find such a club here so I just started one. And who knew that 9 of my friends or friends-of-friends were also looking for one! Sometimes, things just work out. I'm excited!



Photos: Top from Apartment Therapy, Bottom from Brown Button

2 comments:

Emily said...

If you have room for another, I wouldn't mind joining your Book Club. I've always wanted to be in one.

Nicole said...

Any tips on how to start your own book club? I have never joined one, but would like to. How do you even find a book club?
BTW, I love the food montage ;)
-n