Thursday, May 14, 2009

New 'Do...or 'Don't

Yesterday morning (hence why I look so tired) I looked like this:


Last night I came home looking like this:


And this morning:


I haven't really decided if I like it. Some of my excitement was immediately deflated upon getting to the salon and having them tell me that the appointment I booked was actually with someone in their Mequon location. I explained that I won the haircut and that I told them that when I called and that it was specifically only good for the MKE location. The receptionist was really nice and said this sometimes happens since they have a central booking location. She said she would find someone to do my haircut. (I think she saw the sad state that was my hair and said, "Damn, this girl needs a haircut STAT").

Minutes later Kacie was there to save the day. There wasn't time to do the glossing treatment because the haircut took over an hour. She was very meticulous, which I was happy with given that my current stylist sent me home with crooked hair once. I think I will definitely go back to Kacie.

She was halfway through the haircut when I said, "Ok. now I'm nervous".

At least hair grows back. :)

13 comments:

caroldes7 said...

i love it - truly!!!! super cute!!!!

Tracey said...

I love it too!!!

Ali said...

I third them--LOVE IT! It looks really "sharp." I feel old saying that, but I cannot think of a better word. Maybe "tight?" I am getting inspired to go get my haircut now, too! It's definitely a "hair do." I think it totally looks like one of the Katie Holmes pics!

Emily said...

Looks great. It makes you look both more grown up and younger at the same time. Very sleek and stylish.

BrookeB said...

love it! looks awesome and perfect for summer!

Missy said...

Are you kidding me you don't know if you like it??!!! It looks great! Definitely Katie Holmes-esque. And very style-y. Super cute.

Old MD Girl said...

It looks very sleek. Trust me, it'll be perfect for the summer. So cute!

Holly said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!

Tara said...

Love it! It really looks great and will be fun to do different styles with...

Simply Chic said...

I LOVE IT! Its adorable - and looks great on you!

Chris & Erica said...

2 thumbs up!

Wade Burch said...

Maybe you should introduce Holly to Kacie. Her awesome short summer do came out a wee bit crooked in the back.

Sarah Danielle: Jeune Marie said...

I like it! It's very French, which of course I adore!