Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Countdown to Short Hair T minus One Week

Now that the microwave is installed, let's move on to more important things...My Hair (ha ha ha...just kidding Nate, if you're reading this).

My free cut & color that I won last month is in a week! I have a really long face so I think I have to have a little more bang action going on to detract from that, and I don't have a baby to give me a free haircut like my friends AH & JW. Thus I have been amassing quite the collection of hair styles, which I have included below. There's a lot of Katie Holmes! I hope this doesn't mean that I will start tight rolling my jeans or wearing other wack-a-doo outfits. She was in such a great fashion spree for a while there with Posh as her BFF, traveling the Paris fashion circuit.

I digress...here are the haircuts I have cut and pasted from the World Wide Web. Who knew there were ENTIRE BLOGS dedicated to hair styles?!?









I'm getting excited but I still glance at Gisele's waves with longing.

5 comments:

Silky Jess said...

You must upload before and after pics post-haircut. I love going short, then going long, then going back. I'm excited to see your new look!

Old MD Girl said...

Are you planning on coloring too?

Ali said...

I like all of the Katie holmes, ones. You can totally pull it off! Yes, I agree with Jess--before and after is a MUST!

Kristina said...

I think you would look super cute with short hair. I like the Paris Hilton or the 2nd Katie Holmes cut.

Tara said...

Short hair would suit you well- it will definitely work with your face shape. I like the Katie Holmes ones too...