Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hat is Done!

I finished knitting my hat last night!

It was a rough start, but once I got the correct needles, I was off! Nate brought home the double pointed needles from the yarn shop tonight (gotta love a husband that will go into the yarn shop for you!) so I could finish it.

I am really proud of this thing -




I thought it didn't look girly enough so I made a little flower yo-yo for the brim:




Voila! From dishrag to baby hat. Hopefully it fits Little Miss EBH.
Pattern Used: I made the lace cuff version included in this pattern.

Next up: a wool diaper cover for Little Miss Sarah.

1 comment:

Amy Badler said...

Wow! That's a really impressive second project. I think I went from scarf, to scarf #2, to baby booties, and am still to scard to attempt a hat! You have just given me the inspriation to give it a go.