Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hair Couture

Two quick updates:

1. I decided that my hat did not look quite finished enough so I added a button to the center of the flower. It is NOW officially done.


2. I WON a complimentary cut & color at Erik of Norway from last week's Laura Mercier Event at Blush! SWEET! I do not color my hair (nor do I plan to start) but will take a free posh haircut anyday! I guess it paid to get the complimentary flat iron touch up! I have been toying with cutting my hair really short a la Winona below. Maybe this will be an incentive to do so??

6 comments:

Chris & Erica said...

You should do it - I think it would look great on you!

Richard said...

Hey if your ready for a change the bigger the better! I can see any thing as short as Posh pixie looking fabulous on your pretty face. Have fun with it and be sure to post your "requisite after pics"!

Anonymous said...

How about cutting like like our Audrey here?

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/celebrities/lotdpopup/0,,20270918_20605954,00.html

Ali said...

Cut it!! You totally can pull it off.

caroldes7 said...

Love the hat!!! So chic!

I say go for it, too! I think it would be so cute and change is fun!

Old MD Girl said...

Didn't you tell me that you used to have really short hair before I met you? Personally, I think you'd look cute either way.