Monday, March 9, 2009

Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?


So it's been awhile...

Last week I took off for the ATL for a workshop and conference. I love when work related events take me to where my friends are. And I love when work takes me to where it is in the 70s and sunny when it is raining and sleeting back home.

The workshop and conference were long but productive. I got to visit some old ATL favorites (Flying Biscuit and Ru-Sans) and try a new place (Floataway Cafe - highly recommended) with coworkers before joining Ali to meet the newest member of the DeSantis Family! It was so so exciting to see such a brand new baby. Between Baby D and hanging with Mee-layz (pictured in all of his cute glory above), I thought I just might come back to WI pregnant. I kid, I kid. (pun intended..get it - "kid") ha ha ha. I crack myself up.

Ali has some great pics posted on her blog - it was also fun to have MKD in the house while staying with the Heintz Clan. I finished out my visit with MB & Dave, who happens to make some great pancakes. MB & I caught some sun in Piedmont Park before I had to face reality: Sleet, Fog and COLD back home. I still look at the my sunburn acquired on my right arm during Saturday's Lunch with fondness...

2 comments:

yui said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!

Ali said...

WE MISS YOU!!!