Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Single Lady for a Night

Last night I was driving home from knitting class and I was listening to a CD my friend Ali made me, which of course contains the Beyonce Single Ladies song.

I went through a phase where I was singing this song around the house, which of course drove the hubs insane. "I did like it and I did put a ring on it, so stop singing" was his reply.

I now try to contain my singing of this song to the car. Of course last night I WAS a single lady as the hubs was out of town on businsess so I was singing at the top of my lungs and even doing the hand motions from the video. I think only one guy saw me. I PRAY that only one person saw me. ha ha ha

Video here. Fierce.

2 comments:

Crazy 8s said...

HILARIOUS!!!
I can totally see you in the car striking a vogue pose and going "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"...
I think this song is a secret guilty pleasure for most people...have no shame my dear!

Ali said...

Sweet. I love it. I am determined to get the choreography down. Now, if I could just find a leotard...wanna sew one up? ha ha.